Tuesday, 11 October 2016

What I have been learning in year 5


Hi my name is Jasminh. I'm in 5S and this is what I have been learning in year 5.

What I learned:


  • How to make Top Trump cards
  • How to use tables to sort the data I had collected
  • How to use Flaming Text to make a logo 
  • How to embed pictures to my Blog 
  • About different Mythical Creatures


Some of my Top Trump cards

                                     My Top Trump Rules 

(This is embedded from a Google Drawing)

1 comment:

  1. Jasminh,
    Thank you very much for sharing your learning and reflections on the ICT blog and being our first Guest Blogger. You really picked up new skills that we learned very quickly and it was great how you were able to articulate your learning throughout the unit. It was very helpful how you were able to share how to embed HTML into your blog with your classmates and they appreciated having an expert at their group table.
    Thank you
    Mr Luke

    ReplyDelete